If you’re a commercial solar installer looking to spend more time installing and less time trying to find customers, becoming a Saving With Solar preferred supplier is a great way to have your marketing done for you. Our commercial solar leads come from the 6,000+ people who use our site each month to find out information about the latest projects, technology, and movements in the solar world. We report daily on private businesses installing solar, solar farm updates, and much more. We also have a weekly newsletter which boasts very high interaction rates and can be used as a method to gain clients or advertise new services.
Saving With Solar is a valuable resource for anyone interested in solar power in Australia and we are proud to announce the inception of our revamped preferred supplier scheme in 2018.
Commercial Solar Leads in Australia
Saving With Solar partner with a select group of installers across Australia for both residential and commercial solar leads. Our goal is to take the pain out of your current solar marketing efforts by offering a custom service depending on your unique requirements. How much are you currently paying to generate a lead? What methods are you using? Would you prefer to spend your time working with clients, rather than trying to find them?
Here are some of the reasons you should apply to join our network:
- There’s no risk – It’s free to join our supplier network and there is no minimum spend.
- We don’t have any contracts or service costs. Simply pay for the leads you get.
- Your leads will be pre-vetted. Let us know which specific information you require and we’ll send it through, in a format that suits you.
- We are happy to offer exclusive leads for those interested.
- You can spend time working on jobs, not hunting for them or writing proposals for tyre-kickers.
- You’ll have access to a dedicated account manager who will help with any question you have.
- We have a lot of experience integrating with CRMs and are happy to offer the leads in a format that helps streamline your quote management.
- Our team has over 10 years experience in website management and online marketing. If you need help with anything on your site, we can also assist with that.
Apply to Become a Preferred Partner in 2018
We’re currently taking applications for solar companies to join the Saving With Solar supplier network. If you would like to get involved or have any questions, please fill in the form below or request a callback. We’ll be in touch to discuss how we’re able to help.